Join our team in making sure seniors in the Mat-Su Valley have a nutritious meal to eat, an affordable place to live, exercise, socialize and a community to be a part of.
Full-Time $15-$18 DOE
- Performing or acting as backup for:
- Cash/Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Financial and Administrative
- Statistical Data tracking
- Skills and Abilities Preferred or Required:
- Clean background check and drug test including cannabis.
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy a must.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Two to three years of related financial/office experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Ability to determine document type and make judgment calls concerning document status and where it should be filed.
- Comply with statutes and regulations about confidentiality of all records including HIPAA..
- Ability to professionally communicate and interact positively with seniors, the public, and other staff.
- Support experience in professional services or grant administration preferred.
- Ability to handle interruptions and manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to interact positively with seniors, family members, and professionals.
- Current valid Alaska driver’s license, clean driving record and proof of insurance
- Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com